- This event has passed.
Reconciliation Training – Part 1 (Full)
June 7 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
EVENT FULL – Thank you for your interest, this event is now at capacity. Please stay posted to Women’s Centre website and social media for another scheduled session.
This two hour training session will allow attendees to learn about Reconciliation in a safe learning environment. The training will include topics like:
- What is Reconciliation?
- Why Reconciliation is important?
- History of Indigenous peoples
- Residential schools and their legacy
- Intergenerational trauma
- Brief intro on how to be an ally & resources
- How the Women’s Centre is working towards Reconciliation
For more information please email RSVP@womenscentrecalgary.org. This workshop is open to all those who identify as women and will be held online via Zoom.