- This event has passed.
Reconciliation – Building Relationships
January 21, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Reconciliation – Building Relationships in Our Community
You are invited to attend a workshop on Reconciliation and building relationships in our community.
About this Event
Facilitated by Tonya Crowchild, this workshop will open a discussion on:
- Why reconciliation?
- To build relationships; awareness, education and understanding; the importance of history of Indigenous Peoples of Turtle Island; residential schools, colonization and TRC calls to action; trauma and intergenerational trauma; who was impacted
- What are we doing to learn about reconciliation?
- Challenge your assumptions; learn something new on Indigenous culture; moving forward
This workshop is open to women-identifying individuals only. No children in this workshop please.
- January 21, 2020
- 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Event Tags:
- diversity, reconciliation, social issues
- Women’s Centre of Calgary
- 39 4th St NE
Calgary, AB T2E 3R6 Canada + Google Map
- View Venue Website