- This event has passed.
Community Conversation (In-person)
November 10, 2021 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pmFree
We have begun collecting feedback from the community on the future direction of the Women’s Centre. This, and other community conversations are an opportunity for women to share their thoughts and ideas with us.
Join us in-person at the Women’s Centre for food and a conversation to help plan the next 3-5 years.
Questions will allow women to share with us on the following areas:
- Women’s Centre’s plan over the next 3 years
- Big vision for the Centre in the long term
- Broader role of the Women’s Centre in Calgary
- Emerging community trends and needs
- What needs to be kept and what needs to be changed at the Centre
Please sign up at the RSVP link below, or contact us: 403-264-1155, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.