Enter a message to honour a woman who has made a difference in your life.
Then donate to the Women’s Centre and help us make a difference!under 1mb, jpg or png, square dimension
*Please note: all submitted text and photos will be displayed publicly on the Living Quilt. We reserve the right to approve all posts. We require the honouree’s email address so that we can request approval to publish their photo. We will notify you and the recipient via email when your quilt tile has been posted.
- In Honour of My Mom... She has weathered many storms and her strength amazes me. Stuart
- In Honour of Daren Scott Brittney
- In Memory of Marguerite... Thank you for the important work that you do! Maureen Elliot
- To my Soul Sister –... Thank you for all that you do! You're an amazing friend and i'm so grateful to have you as my partner in crime. Whether we are in the... Rachel
My lola (lola means...
Thank you Lola for teaching me a, my brother and my dad to accept others for who they are and not judge them based on their religion...
My lola (lola means grandma in Filipino)
Thank you Lola for teaching me a, my brother and my dad to accept others for who they are and not judge them based on their religion / sexual orientation / disabilities etc... we love you and miss you very much. We hope you are having a good time with God in heaven.
For Judy O.
I thank God for you, for the sense of family you have given me, for your faith, for your courage, for your strength. I aspire to emulate...
For Judy O.
I thank God for you, for the sense of family you have given me, for your faith, for your courage, for your strength. I aspire to emulate some of the characteristics so evident in you, one of them being your willingness to go above and beyond to help someone in need. Thank you for loving me, for being my mentor and friend, and for being my sister.
- In memory of my Mother I'm sorry I didn't get to say goodbye but I know we'll see each other again. God Bless you. Aeriol Meinhardt
- My Mother, Denise What an incredible life you have lived. What an inspiration you have been! Still going strong at 99! Yvonne
- My sisters, Linda and... Happy International Women's Day to my beautiful, spunky, loyal, dog-loving sisters - love you both! Bev
- My Mom, Jean Thanks for everything you have done and you do - especially teaching me how to age with verve! Bev
- To My Mother You will always be my inspiration and role model. Thank you for everthing you are doing for me! Caterina
- For my daughter Kelsee, you are amazing! You have so many strengths and wonderful qualities about you. Be proud of who you are-always.XO Andrea Davis